Welcoming new and regular readers in this ‘behind the blogger blog tag’ post to get to know me better. Enjoy reading!
- Thank the person who nominated you. No one nominated me but I found this tag post from Elgee@Elgee Writes.
- Answer all the questions down below.
- Pingback to the creator: Ellyn @ Allonsythornraxx
- Nominate 5+ bloggers you’d like to know more about, to do this tag
Behind The Blogger | Blog Tag
1. Why did you start blogging? & Why have you kept blogging?
I started blogging when I was 14 and during that time, blogging was popular. My friends all have blogs so it was fun reading each other posts. Sometimes when we fight, the one who in the wrong would make an apology post on their blog lol.Gradually, I began to love blogging and for me, it has turned more than a hobby – it’s a passion. A part of my identity. Even if I rarely post now, I hope I would still keep blogging in the future.
2. What is your favourite type of blog post to write?I have a lot but blogging tag like this post and list posts like 18 Things I Do While In A Blogging Break are in my top 2 list.
3. What are your top three favourite blog posts?
4. What are some of your favourite things to do to relax?Chilling on the bed while listening to music.
5. What are three of your favourite things?
- My giant water bottle
- My headphone
- And my babies, I mean books
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
6. What are your proudest blogging moments?
- When I cash out the money I get from blogging
- When someone remembered what I posted from my blog
- When someone said that they love my blog
7. What are your hobbies outside of blogging?
- Browsing Pinterest
- Digital note-taking
- Learning foreign languages
- Browsing productive apps and need up doing nothing productive
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
9. What are your top three pet peeves?
- Train not coming on time. This is a pet peeve that I get unconsciously while living in Japan
- Nosy people
- People who eat my stuff without permission. Especially food
10. What’s something your followers don’t know about you?I’m starting a Youtube channel! (Link here) I know that video editing is hard but it’s way harder than my expectation. It took me approximately 5 hours to create a 1 minute video. #cry
TaggingI’m tagging everyone and below are the questions for this blog tag.
- Why did you start blogging? & Why have you kept blogging?
- What is your favourite type of blog post to write?
- What are your top three favourite blog posts?
- What are some of your favourite things to do to relax?
- What are three of your favourite things?
- What are your proudest blogging moments?
- What are your hobbies outside of blogging?
- Describe your personality in three words.
- What are your top three pet peeves?
- What’s something your followers don’t know about you?