A complete resource of Japanese language master list compiled from my Japanese Tumblr blog. You could find kanji list, tips to study Japanese, quotes and more here.
Table of Contents
Who am I?
I came to Japan when I was 19 under a scholarship from one of Malaysia NGO organization to take a degree in the Japanese language program. My batchmates and I are sent to study the language and also the cultural aspect of Japan society and then bring the knowledge that we learned in Japan to our home country as a Japanese language teacher.
But life happened and I somehow ended up working as a normal salaryman in Tokyo lol.
Anyway, when I was in 3rd year in university, I decided to create a Tumblr blog to share on what I’ve learned from my Japanese language learning journey because I feel that it’s a waste if I couldn’t share it and plus I could also improve my Japanese language ability by doing so which is how this Japanese language master list is created.
I plan to create more Japanese study contents where the Tumblr blog would be the main one and this blog as supplementary for more long posts. Tumblr is not exactly ideal to put a long post as I couldn’t insert a table of contents or clickable images.
What kind of posts can you expect from this blog?
Pretty much everything of the knowledge and study tips that I get from years of learning Japanese.
Japanese 101 Study Tips and Apps
- How To Improve Your Japanese Vocabulary
- A Very Basic Summary of Japanese Writing System
- A List Of Useful iOS Apps To Help You Learn Hiragana, Katakana and Kanji
- Speak And Dictionary Feature on iPad
Study In Japan
Group 1 Verb Kanji List:
- Kobiru, Naoru, Yamu, Okoru, Todoku,
Group 2 Verb Kanji List:
- Taoreru, Taberu, Shimeru, Oreru, Okoru, Ochiru, Nobiru, Nigeru, Makeru, Kowareru
Group 3 Verb Kanji List:
Kanji for spring
Kanji for summer
Kanji for autumn
Kanji for winter
- Nyuugakushiki, Gakusei Jidai, Sotsugyoushiki, Sotsugyou
- Shigotohen, Tsuukin, Techou, Kyuuryou, Kyuuryoubi, Teate, Shataku, Ryou, Teikiken, Chourei, Kaigi, Taisou, Nomikai, Kangeikai, Bounenkai, Hayaoki, Memochou, Zangyou, Nyuushashiki
Japanese Quotes With English Translation
This page would be updated time to time so please bear with this incomplete page for a while until I get my life together.
If you have any suggestion or requests, feel free to add a comment below *wink*