I spent my winter break trip in Seoul again. It must be the food. It was an impromptu plan and the weather unsurprisingly was not that cold compared to the first time I went there for spring break last year. This time, I had a chance visiting Korean Folk Village and tried biking at Gapyeong Rail Park.
I realised that:
- Malaysians are everywhere. Literally. Maybe because travelling in Korea is inexpensive and the huge popularity of K-Dramas and Korean variety shows like Running Man in Malaysia.
- The transportation fares are so cheap. Korea>>>Japan
- But in term of cleanliness it’s Japan>>Wall>>Korea
- Since the train and subway system are identical to Japan plus the fact that there are a lot of Japanese signboards we never had a problem travelling there.
- We did our shopping at Myeongdong mainly in Japanese. I guess years of painstakingly learning Japanese finally came in handy lol.
MYEONGDONG, GAPYEONG RAILWAY BIKE, ITAEWON
EWHA WOMAN’S UNIVERSITY
SEOUL ARTS MUSEUM
FOOD AND MORE FOOD
p/s: I just changed my blog URL so to those who have me on their blog list can you please update the link to https://nurulrasya.com/feed/. Kamsamhanida.