I spent my winter break in Seoul again. It must be the food. It was an impromptu plan and the weather unsurprisingly was not that cold compared to the first time I went there for spring break last year. This time, I had a chance visiting Korean Folk Village and tried biking at Gapyeong Rail Park.
I realised that:
- Malaysians are everywhere. Literally. Maybe because travelling in Korea is inexpensive and the huge popularity of K-Dramas and Korean variety shows like Running Man in Malaysia.
- The transportation fares are so cheap. Korea>>>Japan
- But in term of cleanliness it’s Japan>>Wall>>Korea
- Since the train and subway system are identical to Japan plus the fact that there are a lot of Japanese signboards we never had a problem travelling there.
- We did our shopping at Myeongdong mainly in Japanese. I guess years of painstakingly learning Japanese finally came in handy lol.
MYEONGDONG, GAPYEONG RAILWAY BIKE, ITAEWON
EWHA WOMAN’S UNIVERSITY
SEOUL ARTS MUSEUM
FOOD AND MORE FOOD
p/s: I just changed my blog URL so to those who have me on their blog list can you please update the link to https://nurulrasya.com/feed/. Kamsamhanida.