Sunflower Garden, Sayou, Hyogo.
SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD
1. Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
2. Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
3. Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
4. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog
1. Introduce yourself as if you really want me to know you and you know I wouldn’t judge even if you say your secret crush is Hitler OR Just introduce yourself in five words.
You know in life, there is two type of friends. One is the type who’ll cheer you up with sweet words when you’re down, will bring you roses and cakes for your birthday, will listen attentively to your complaints and problems. I’m the exact opposite.
2. If you never have to work and never have to worry about money anymore, what will you do?
Buying books. Open a huge cosy library where bookworms could chill around while reading. Read. read and read.
3. What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
Hmm, this one is hard. I was well-known as someone who is strictly following the rules so none for me. Unless you count the time I threw my water bottle on the ground in front of my friend who thought hiding it would be hilarious. Ha- ha. It’s not.
4. Favourite movie of all time and why so?
Can I change this one to book instead? I don’t have a favourite movie since I rarely watch one, S-H-O-C-K-E-R. In average, I watch a movie or two per 5years. Anyway, my favourite book all the time would be Harry Potter Books Series.
You’re never too old for Harry Potter
5. Share with me your quirky-est nickname and how did you get that?
I have a lot thanks to my long name consists of 21 alphabets and that’s not even counting the ‘binti’ and my father’s name. So guys, if you become a parent, please I’m begging you to not give your child a long, easy to misspelt name even though the meaning is pretty. There are a lot of beautiful but short names out there. Don’t fool yourself for whatever reasons you have because, in the end, the one who’s going to bear the difficulties owning a damn long names is your child. Like me. Anyway, my quirky-est nickname that still being used now is Pop. It is a dead give away to my identity but since my existence itself is pretty forgettable so I’m not worried. A classmate of mine loves to give people weird nicknames and that’s how I’m stuck with the nickname. I still use it though because it makes a great way to start a conversation.
‘Hi, my name is _____ what’s yours?_
‘What?’ ‘flabbergasted thinking who in the right mind decide to name their kid ‘pop’
‘It’s a nickname.’
‘O-kay, how do you get the nickname?’
Bla Bla Bla
See? A very powerful conversation starters.
6. What is your greatest weakness?
7. What is your greatest strength?
My rational mind.
8. What is your best childhood memory?
Playing bicycle with my neighbourhood friends. I was a tomboy so most of my friends used to be boys.
9. If you can only keep five possessions, what would that be?
My headphone, my phone, my laptop, my kindle and a bottle of water.
10. What is the biggest character turn-off for you?
11. If you could have any superpower, what power would it be and why? – it must be skills, not something like time-travelling or immortality.
Faiyahh. The power to control fire element. Because I burnnn. LOL.
1. If you’re an electronic appliance, what’ll you be? (No kidding, this is one of Japan’s job hunting interview questions)
2. The last book you read.
3. But wait, do you read? 😎
4. If so, what’re your favourite authors?
5. Recommend me a book.
6. What do you visualise yourself as in the future?
7. The biggest decision that you regret making.
8. Why do you blog?
9. The meaning behind your blog URL and name.
10. Recommend me a blog that you always read.
11. Is blogging fun?