- A normal sleep schedule.
I used to have a very irregular sleep pattern. I would stay up till 4-5 a.m. and started sleeping when the sun rises and it’s shining so bright outside. #DoNotTellMyParents
- Started eating breakfast again unless I want the roar of my stomach to be heard across the office.
I have never skipped breakfast all of my life. even if I couldn’t get the combo of rice and side dishes that my mum usually prepared us in the morning, #IMissYouMum I would still eat something like Gardenia chocolate bread and fresh milk but just by reading no 1 you’ll know by the time I wake up it’ll be lunchtime or maybe dinner. I’ve been doing this for 3 years and not eating breakfast definitely affects my metabolism and badam!
Where is my flat no fat stomach?
- Waking up and getting ready to work even if you’re sick because well, I need the job aka money.
- Money management is really important and it should be taught as a required subject at school because where does my money go to?
Internet Shopping Is Evil Y’all
- Cuddling in the comfort of home on weekend.
After meeting people for 5 days straight, I don’t have any energy spare for another social interaction but I’ve to get my ‘Malay speaking time’ as I’m only using Japanese at my workplace and it’s a dilemma between wanting more sleep vs keeping my insanity.
- Eating alone. Doing everything alone.
- Started reading about taxes, health care and retirement plan.
- Buying clothes that looks more professional and colourful because apparently, my wardrobe is either black, grey, and black-grey stripe.
- Eat to live.
By the time I reached home, it’s already dark outside so making a healthy hot dinner is no longer an option unless I want to eat at 8.pm. I still have no idea why Japan normal work hours is 9 a.m. to 6.pm. unlike the rest of the world. I bet I wouldn’t even have time to cook dinner when the time comes for me to do overtime work.
- Food delivery is my new best friend. Thank you, Uber Eats!
To be honest, I don’t think that working is going to affect my life this much especially blogging. At least, when I was in college I still have time to blog walk and leave comments but I don’t even have time to read blogs what’s more finding time writing a blog post except for weekends but I’m tired lol so do you guys have any advice or tips on how do you manage your time?
Mad respect to mothers and people who work full time but still manage to maintain their blog.