If you don’t have time to read, you don’t have the time (or the tools) to write. Simple as that.
― Stephen King
I don’t know what happened in October, but the number of books that I read is as low as my blog stats😂. Maybe it’s the weather. It’s getting colder every day and various shades of leaves in red and yellow are so pretty and #aesthetically pleasing and obviously, it has nothing to do with me bonding with my
precious babies books so…moving on to books.
- ことばの習得ー母語獲得と第二言語習得、著者: 鈴木孝明・白畑知彦
- SLA研究入門ー第二言語の処理・習得研究の進め方、著者: 門田修平
These two books are in Japanese (if you can read it, #hashtagawesome) are actually a part of my reading for the final year project thesis. I’m doing research on how motivation affects the process of learning L2, second language. You know boring stuff that you guys probably not interested in.
- As Per Usual by Dami Lee
The webtoon is so cute and relatable aside from the author is tall and I’m on the short side. You can read it by clicking the link as per usual. #thisismebeinglame
- A Mistaken Marriage Match: A Generation of Military Counselor by Qian Lu
- A Mistaken Marriage Match: Record of Washed Grievances by Qian Lu
- My Disciple Died Yet Again by Yuo Qian
- Your Highness, I Know My Wrongs by Hao Ren Ka
A Mistaken Marriage Match Series female main characters are all badass in their own way. There’s actually another book in the series that I have only read half-way because my heart couldn’t stand the sadness of watching the female’s lead suffering and humiliation. #alifeasaconcubineintheimperialharemisnoteasy #toomuchbackstabbinganddeathoftheinnocent
|NOVEMBER TBR LIST|
Like I said, I didn’t read much this month so I’m adding a new section in my usual monthly reads series – the TBR List. TBR aka To-Be-Read is a list where books get added mysteriously in my Amazon cart and Goodreads shelf. As I’m doing NaNoWriMo writing challenge in November, except for Forest of A Thousand Lanterns, all of the other books are about writing.
- Rise of The Empress #1: Forest of A Thousand Lanterns by Julie C. Dao
- On Writing by Stephen King
- Bird by Bird by Anne Lamott
- Ready, Set Novel! by Lindsey Grant, Tavia Stewart-Streit, Chris Baty
So do you have a good reading month in October? If you read from the start until the end you’d know that I’m not.😂 #needsomeonetosharethemisery