Sometimes too late is just in time.
― C.J. Carlyon,
I was tagged by Liyana err in last December *it’s not my fault because just like the tag name the questions are a lot* and I finally completed answering all the questions today. #IToldYouIamAReligiousProcrastinator
Too Much Information Tag | It’s Never Too Late To Do One Anyway
1. What are you wearing?
2. Ever been in love?
Yes. Fortunately, I’m a human equipped with feelings.
3. Ever had a terrible breakup?
None. Thank goodness because all hell would break lose.
4. How tall are you?
5. How much do you weigh?
6. Any tattoos?
7. Any piercings?
I used to have eye piercing when I was maybe around 7 or 8 years old. I remembered I made a scene at the shop because it hurts.
Xu Yu Rong and Chen Shang Sheng from Ze Tian Ji. #thedramabasicallytooktheplotfromthenovelandmadetheirownstory
9. Favourite show?
A debate, discussion, and quiz type of show.
10. Favourite band?
Does One Step From Hell count as one?
11. Something you miss?
12. Favourite song?
Moonlight Sonata by Mozart.
13. How old are you?
23 and proud.
14. Zodiac sign?
15. Quality you look for in a partner?
A decent human being.
16. Favourite quote?
You don’t start out writing good stuff. You start out writing crap and thinking it’s good stuff, and then gradually you get better at it.
That’s why I say one of the most valuable traits is persistence.
— Octavia E. Butler
On life in general,
- Sun Li
- Zhanilia Zhao
18: Favourite colour?
19. Loud music or soft?
Volume up soft music.
20. Where do you go when you’re sad?
My bed. Warm and comfortable.
21. How long does it take you to shower?
Maybe 30 minutes.
22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
5-10 minutes. I don’t wear makeup so I save time on that.
23. Ever been in a physical fight?
With my siblings, yes. Honorable mention includes hanger, belt and sofa cushion.
24. Turn on?
25. Turn off?
Ignorant stupid people.
26. The reason I joined Blogger?
28. Last thing that made you cry?
29. Last time you said you loved someone?
Also see above.
30. Meaning behind your blog URL?
My name. Well, sort of.
31. Last book you read?
The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater
32. The book you’re currently reading?
Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater
33. Last show you watched?
34. Last person you talked to?
35. The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
36. Favourite food?
Seafood. Spicy food that would make my stomach hurt kind of spiciness.
37. Place you want to visit?
Hokkaido! And I managed to visit it last week. Next would be Shirakawago.
38. Last place you were?
Kitchen. Cooking instant noodle. #sadlifeasastudent #alifesaver
39. Do you have a crush?
None. If I have any I wouldn’t tell anyway. #twocanonlykeepasecretwhenoneisdead
40. Last time you kissed someone?
It was a long long time ago.
41. Last time you were insulted?
42. Favourite flavour of sweet?
43. What instruments do you play?
Recorder reminds me of my music teacher in primary school who would shot down anyone that couldn’t play it properly. #basicallyme #nightmare
44. Favourite piece of jewellery?
None. I’m not a fan of jewellery or accessories.
45. Last sport you played?
According to Harvard Health Publications, typing on a computer burns 41 calories per half hour for a 125-pound person. A 155-pound person burns 51 calories typing for 30 minutes and a 185-pound person burns 61 calories doing the same job (source)
46. Last song you sang?
Uso by Sid.
47. Favourite chat up line?
48. Have you ever used it?
49. Last time you hung out with anyone?
Last Monday with S to eat sushi.
50. Who should answer these questions next?
You, you and you.