Sometimes we’re too busy in our life that we overlook the simple things that make us feel a little happy inside. It doesn’t have to be a big accomplishment like getting a promotion, money comes from the sky but all the simple things that we experience daily is something worth to be happy for. As experience has taught us, it’s only when we’ve lost it that we regret not cherishing it sooner.
I’ve done this post before and it’s time to take a pause and remind myself that I’m not as unfortunate as I thought I am in these past months.
Be grateful for what you already have while you pursue your goals. If you aren’t grateful for what you already have, what makes you think you would be happy with more.”
ROY T. BENNETT, THE LIGHT IN THE HEART
- No more summer. Means no more going to work with sweats all over my body. And commuting to work smells so much better. LOL.
- Yes to autumn. The weather has dropped to 20 degrees and it’s refreshing to wake up in the morning without sweaty hair. I also couldn’t wait to visit the beautiful spots for autumn foliage with my baby camera.
Related: Himeji In Autumn Feat Himeji Castle Illumination
- Good food.
- Pretty books to drool at.
Related: I Judge A Book By Its Cover #SorryNotSorry
- A clean house/room. One of the perks of having a tiny apartment is the cleaning process only took me 10 minutes. I clean my kitchen daily so aside from the bathroom and my living which is also my bedroom I don’t even have much to clean for.
- Music. I’m a fan of Chinese zither song. Feels like I’m in a plum blossom forest.
- Funny webtoon to read.
- Bought a ticket flight to home in December. The ticket is bloody expensive but I’ve no choice because my holiday equal to Japan public holiday so there is no way I could secure a cheap flight ticket. On a bright side, I could finally go home albeit the time I’ll be in Malaysia is no less than 5 days #Japanwiththeirshortholiday I could see my family, buy books and eat at the viral spots that I’ve been saving on Facebook and Twitter.
“Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city.”
- My parcel from Baticrom; a site that sells groceries has arrived yesterday. It means I could finally eat chicken and lychee juice because I’ve been craving for some lychee.
- You, you and you. My readers who always come back and visit my blog even though I only post once a week. #Ain’t I Sweet
So what makes you happy?
Follow me on:
Follow Nurul Rasya on WordPress.com
huaaaa you’re totally my blogging role model *heart eyes*
the way you write. it is so meaningful. Thank you for reminding me to be grateful 🙂